Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two Years Clean!



So, have you digested the fact that the "Geni" you THOUGHT you knew had some serious issues?

Not only had I suffered a major traumatic event (my husband being murdered)

AND not only had I been suffering and was being treated for "clinical depression" (with Zoloft and Xanax and Valium)

AND not only had I been diagnosed with a brain tumor that was "too big to ignore and too little to operate on"

AND not only had I just adopted a "troubled" teenager (who had been abused and mistreated in the foster care system for years) and was in and out of juvenile court

BUT I had gotten addicted to drugs!

Only by the grace of God almighty have I survived and thrived!

I'm happy, holy, and healthy (even if I am a little too "hippy"- hahaha) now.

March 2nd will mark TWO YEARS CLEAN!





No comments: