Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Most Dangerous cities in America Last Year



This list just blows my mind!

Here are 2008's Most Crime-infested Cities in America:
  1. New Orleans, LA
  2. Camden, NJ
  3. Detroit, MI
  4. St. Louis, MO
  5. Oakland, CA
  6. Flint, MI
  7. Gary, IN
  8. Birmingham, AL
  9. Richmond, CA
  10. N. Charleston, SC
  11. Cleveland, OH
  12. Baltimore, MD
  13. Miami Gardens, FL
  14. Memphis, TN
  15. Youngstown, OH
  16. Atlanta, GA
  17. Compton, CA
  18. Orlando, FL
  19. Little Rock, AR
  20. Minneapolis, MN
  21. Washington, DC
  22. Philadelphia, PA
  23. Jackson, MS
  24. Newark, NJ
  25. Milwaukee, WI

Some cities on here aren't that surprising, but a couple of them - well, I never would have thought.

Strange how some things make headline national news and some we never hear about.


By the way, my city, Jacksonville, FL, supposedly was ranked at number 205. That's NOT cool at all!

Do you know about the crime rate where you live? We all need to stop being so oblivious, so naive, so unconcerned, so uninvolved!


I don't know what to do, but I sure know I want to do something!

No comments: