Friday, February 6, 2009

List Universe - The Best Web Site & My Favorite


Web sites are made to entertain or to inform. No matter what type or topic, they all fit into either of these categories. The List Universe fits into both - it is extremely entertaining (just read some of the comments and how emotional they get!) and it is vitally informative.


J Frater
is the author. He is hugely intelligent and seems to be up on, not only current events, but historical events as well. Mr. Frater is the epitome of an ideal web site owner - he writes interesting content regularly; he researches his material; and he remains involved by replying (very patiently and graciously) to the sometimes rude and critical comments posted.

List Universe covers hundreds of topics ranging from education, art, media, and nature to people, politics, crime, and history. I have learned countless facts and trivia from this site. If I ever make it to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" I will study here!

My favorite lists have been:

I could go on and on! The List Universe is entertaining, always different, and encourages participation. It can be at times a bit on the "mature" side, so it's not for little kids or the impressionable.

I highly recommend this website. I have the widget here on my sidebar so you can get there easily. I even have him on my Bookmarks Toolbar!

Without a doubt, one of the best web sites of all.


No comments: