Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Way I Feel About It...


The way I feel about "it" is I don't have to put up with "it" if I choose. Your views and values are yours and mine are mine. You don't have to agree with me and vice-versa. I'm sick of being told what I can say or not say, do or not do, think, feel or not think, feel. As long as I'm not bothering or hurting anyone, what business is it of yours? I know what is generally right and generally wrong. You have freedom and so do I.

You cannot force me to accept homosexuality. I think it's wrong and gross. I say "get back in the closet" - I don't need to know your disgusting sexual practices! It's simply NOT normal, not natural - how is it that animals don't do it and they're the ones considered dumb? Give me the good old days when queers hid their preferences out of shame! When did it become okay and why? Ew! End of story.

You cannot force me to believe in an after life - you can try to convince me with facts and concrete examples - but you can't insist I accept it on blind faith. It makes NO sense! And you can't make me listen or read either. So, stop sending me those religious emails and forwards - I delete them anyway! Just because you believe in ghosts doesn't mean I have to!

What I approve of or disapprove of is none of your business. What you approve of or disapprove of is your business. I'm sure you had a very good reason for making your decision. I did too. We each have our own minds and we each make our own choices. I am not one for "blind faith" - you've got to use intelligence with me.

I don't believe in the death penalty. I don't believe in abortion. I don't believe in euthanasia. I think murder is wrong. These are not natural. I don't believe anyone has the right to mess with the nature of things. All things happen for a reason. And it's not up to me or you to decide who lives and who doesn't!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OR FEEL?
Or are you brave or bold enough to publicly say?

No comments: