- Getting poked in the forehead for eternity or having someone step on the backs of your shoes
- Having your heels rammed with a shopping cart or having to use a shopping cart with 3 good wheels and 1 crooked one
- Having to talk like Mike Tyson for the rest of your life or having to fight him
- A stack of hot pancakes & no syrup or a fresh bowl of your favorite cereal and only buttermilk.
- A roach stuck in your toothbrush or a grass snake inside your pillowcase
- Wiping your butt with sandpaper or blowing your nose with dirty underwear (NOT yours)
- On a long flight, the guy next to you is snoring or the baby next to you is crying
- Having diarrhea during your wedding or having gas in a court hearing
- Doing the boys’ dormitory’s laundry or having to clean their bathrooms
- Having to eat a cooked rat or having to catch it and cook it
- Having to stay in a “popular” Port-a-potty for 24 hours straight or having to retrieve a $50,000 diamond bracelet from the bottom of it
- Taking a cross-country road trip with Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell or having to take a bubble bath with Oprah Winfrey and Mr. T
- Having to eat chocolate covered ants or having to eat yogurt covered worms
- Shooting a firecracker into a tank at the local Hess station or dropping a ton of cow manure from a helicopter over the Super Bowl game
- Your child getting his/her head stuck in a staircase railing or getting his/her head stuck in burglar bars?
- Having to listen to “Hound Dog” by Elvis Presley continuously for 1 week or having to listen to “Ice, ice, baby” by Vanilla Ice continuously for 1 week?
- Your 2 yr old little girl sprayed by a skunk or your 2 yr old little boy completely covered in pig manure?
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
How do you expect me to choose?
Which is worse...